Saturday, May 2, 2009

Helping out... when I give the sign.

Well I seem to be getting a following. Please remember to all those whom are following me, I am an Alaskan at heart. A Hunter, A Fisherman, a working person. I am doing what I can concerning the Ethics Regulations on time that is mine. I appreciate the help and support that you all give me on this. When I need more, I will be contacting each and every one of you concerning any help… but until then it is just slow going.

Everyone who contacts me, please also understand that I will NEVER give out your information to anyone. That is my stand on life. You are the people who want to help, and I won’t betray that trust. I ask you do he same for me.

One last note, it really doesn’t matter if you are conservative, liberal, a puma or a obama voter. You can be against torture, for guns…. Whatever it is. But if you do not believe that our Governor should have to deal with this nor anyone in an elected capacity, as it is a waste of out money and takes away from Alaskans in general… please stand with me. It is time to do right, when others do wrong.

You can email me at HelpingPalin@gmail.com

When I do email you back concerning this, all I ask is for you to be able to help out!

No comments:

Post a Comment