Thursday, June 25, 2009

Trig Toofer, Palin Deception.. thinks I am Sarah Palin? HAHAHAHAH!

Freaking AMAZING! LMFAO the Trig Toofer. Palin Deceptions thinks I am Sarah Palin!


I saw this flicker “pic” and literally started laughing out loud. How DUMB can some people possible be? I have had this name for a few years. I have been on around the blogo-shere for a few years with this name… and people have accused me of being Sarah Palin. But sorry all, I am not.

I do think it beyond stupid that he actually used screen save on this. *Sigh* Did anyone ever think they were speaking to Sarah? Too freaking funny!

5 comments:

  1. That is TOO FUNNY! Some people are so determined to find a conspiracy that they invent them when there's no evidence otherwise. When will they ... ooh, look - a penny! Okay, did Sarah put it there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah but Rev... don'tcha know.. I a supposedly Sarah Palin! LMFAO! That is still cracking me up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. But you don't look a thing like Sarah Palin, Governor! :::wink, wink:::

    ReplyDelete
  4. That oughta tweak a few "progressive" heads around, don'tcha think? ROTFL!!!!one!!eleven!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Boy...Talk about people not doing their homework

    ReplyDelete