Saturday, June 20, 2009

For those whom believe the end of the world is 2012. You all fascinate me! But the movie looks good too.

With a new video coming out.... I think this will be a box office hit and it will scare the hell out of people.

The end of the world, no matter what culture, is deeply held in the realization that we are all going to die one day. But how, when, where, and why remains the issue. And people are infatuated with it, and all those people fascinate me to no end!
I have the trailer from the new movie. Remember it is just a movie! And this is the actual Website... as I signed up as a "survivor" to see what they would send. Been pretty interesting and fun...

In the trailer notice these two items:
1. the President
2. The Carrier, the name and what is under it.
You are all smart enough to figure it out.
Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment